08 July 2020

Share

Woman advocates for safety after fire

Woman advocates for safety after fire


A Lanesville family’s house burned June 24 after a hot spot reignited from a grease fire the day before. The family had been staying in a hotel for the night and were unharmed, but their cat died in the fire.
13 May 2020

Share

Depauw man dies in house fire

Depauw man dies in house fire


Firefighters were dispatched to a structure fire late Friday night along Milltown-Frenchtown Road where, once the fire was extinguished, they found a ...