September 29, 2021
Public meetings and events of general interest appear in the Community Calendar. (Notices of meetings, activities at lodges, clubs, etc., appear elsewhere in the newspaper.) Call 812-738-2211 by 1 p.m. Tuesday to include item in Community Calendar.
Monday, Oct. 4
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 8:30 a.m., governent center, Corydon.
• Crawford County Local Emergency Planning Committee, 6 p.m., EMA office, English.
• Mauckport Town Council, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Planning & Zoning, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, Oct. 5
• Corydon Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Historical Preservation Commission, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Georgetown Plan Commission, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Georgetown Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• South Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Corydon.
Wednesday, Oct. 6
• Harrison County Health board, 8 a.m., Health & Education Building’s conference room, Corydon.
Thursday, Oct. 7
• Harrison County Plan Commission, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.