September 22, 2021
Public meetings and events of general interest appear in the Community Calendar. (Notices of meetings, activities at lodges, clubs, etc., appear elsewhere in the newspaper.) Call 812-738-2211 by 1 p.m. Tuesday to include item in Community Calendar.
Friday, Sept. 24
• Harrison County Soil & Water Conservation District, 8:45 a.m., government center, Corydon.
Monday, Sept. 27
• American Red Cross blood drive, 2 to 7 p.m., Corydon Presbyterian Church.
• Crawford County Soil & Water Conservation District, 5 p.m., Crawford County Community Park south of Marengo.
• Harrison County Council, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Tuesday, Sept. 28
• Harrison County Council, 2022 budget discussion, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Wednesday, Sept. 29
• Harrison County Parks board, 7 p.m., Hayswood Nature Center, Corydon.
Thursday, Sept. 30
• Laconia Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Palmyra Town Council/Utilities Control Board, 7 p.m., town hall.