September 15, 2021
Public meetings and events of general interest appear in the Community Calendar. (Notices of meetings, activities at lodges, clubs, etc., appear elsewhere in the newspaper.) Call 812-738-2211 by 1 p.m. Tuesday to include item in Community Calendar.
Thursday, Sept. 16
• Harrison Township Advisory Board, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• Friday, Sept. 17
• Harrison County Regional Sewer District board, 8:30 a.m., Harrison County Community Foundation building, Corydon.
Monday, Sept. 20
• Harrison County Exceptional Learners Cooperative, executive session at 1 p.m. followed by public session at 1:30, North Harrison Community School Corp.’s administrative office, Ramsey.
• Marengo Town Council, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Crandall Town Council, 6:30 p.m., community center.
• Georgetown Town Council, 6:30 p.m., Georgetown Optimist Club building.
• English Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• Town of Milltown Economic Development Committee, 7 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, Sept. 21
• Elizabeth Town Council, 1 p.m., town office.
• Lanesville Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 5:30 p.m., administrative office.
• Crawford County Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 6:30 p.m., administrative office, south of Marengo.
• Corydon Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
Thursday, Sept. 23
• Harrison County Public Library, 3 p.m., Griffin Center, Corydon.
• Washington Township Advisory Board, 2022 budget adoption, 6 p.m., trustee’s office.
• Georgetown Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.