September 1, 2021
Public meetings and events of general interest appear in the Community Calendar. (Notices of meetings, activities at lodges, clubs, etc., appear elsewhere in the newspaper.) Call 812-738-2211 by 1 p.m. Tuesday to include item in Community Calendar.
Monday, Sept. 6
• Mauckport Town Council, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, Sept. 7
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 8:30 a.m., government center, Corydon.
• Crawford County Emergency Management Agency advisory board, 6 p.m., EMA office, English.
• Georgetown Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• South Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Corydon.
Wednesday, Sept. 8
• Harrison County Sheriff’s Merit Board, 7:30 p.m., justice center, Corydon.
Thursday, Sept. 9
• Washington Township advisory board, 2022 budget proposal, 6 p.m., township trustee office.
• Harrison County Land Conservation Committee, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• North Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., North Harrison Middle School, Ramsey.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.