June 16, 2021
Public meetings and events of general interest appear in the Community Calendar. (Notices of meetings, activities at lodges, clubs, etc., appear elsewhere in the newspaper.) Call 812-738-2211 by 1 p.m. Tuesday to include item in Community Calendar.
Friday, June 18
• Harrison County Regional Sewer District board, 8:30 a.m., government center, Corydon.
Monday, June 21
• LifeSpan Resources Inc. advisory council, noon, YMCA Building, New Albany.
• Marengo Town Council, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Crandall Town Council, 6:30 p.m., community center.
• Georgetown Town Council, 6:30 p.m., Georgetown Optimist Club building.
• English Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Wednesday, June 23
• Harrison County Parks board, 7 p.m., Walter Q. Gresham Park, Lanesville.
Thursday, June 24
• Harrison County Public Library board, 3 p.m., Elizabeth branch.
• Georgetown Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• Palmyra Town Council/Utilities Control Board, 7 p.m., town hall.