June 9, 2021
Public meetings and events of general interest appear in the Community Calendar. (Notices of meetings, activities at lodges, clubs, etc., appear elsewhere in the newspaper.) Call 812-738-2211 by 1 p.m. Tuesday to include item in Community Calendar.
Thursday, June 10
• Lanesville Town Council special meeting, 8 a.m., town hall.
Monday, June 14
• LifeSpan Resources board, noon, YMCA Building, New Albany.
• Greenville Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Council, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• Laconia Town Council special meeting to adopt an ordinance regarding American Rescue Plan Act, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Lanesville Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Leavenworth Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Milltown Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• New Amsterdam Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, June 15
• Elizabeth Town Council, 1 p.m., town office.
• Lanesville Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 5:30 p.m., administrative office, Lanesville.
• Corydon Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Crawford County Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Marengo.
Wednesday, June 16
• Crawford County Tourism Board of Commissioners, 8 a.m., tourism office, Leavenworth.
Thursday, June 17
• Harrison County Hospital Board of Trustees, 2 p.m., hospital, Corydon.
• Crawford County Sheriff’s Merit Board, 7 p.m., Judicial Complex, English.