May 26, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Tuesday, June 1
• Corydon Historic Preservation Commission, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Georgetown Plan Commission, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Georgetown Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• South Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Corydon.
Wednesday, June 2
• Harrison County Health Dept. board, 8 a.m., Health & Education Building, Corydon.
Thursday, June 3
• Crawford County Solid Waste Management District board, 10 a.m., district office, English.
• Harrison County Plan Commission, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• Laconia Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.