May 12, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Monday, May 17
• Marengo Town Council, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Georgetown Town Council, 6:30 p.m., Georgetown Optimist Club building.
• English Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Tuesday, May 18
• Elizabeth Town Council, 1 p.m., town office.
• Lanesville Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 5 p.m., administrative office.
• Crawford County Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Marengo.
• Corydon Town Council, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Wednesday, May 19
• Crawford County Tourism Board of Commissioners, 8 a.m., tourism office, Leavenworth.
Thursday, May 20
• Harrison County Hospital Board of Trustees, 2 p.m., hospital’s administrative office, Corydon.
• Crawford County Sheriff’s Merit Board, 7 p.m., judicial complex, English.