April 21, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Thursday, April 22
• Harrison County Tourism Commission, noon, administrative offices of Harrison County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Corydon.
Friday, April 23
• Harrison County Soil & Water Conservation District board, 8:45 a.m., government center, Corydon.
Monday, April 26
• Crawford County Soil & Water Conservation District board, 4 p.m., Crawford County Community Park, Marengo.
• Harrison County Council, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Wednesday, April 28
• Harrison County Parks board, 7 p.m., Harrison County Discovery Center, Corydon.
Thursday, April 29
• Harrison County Public Library board, 3 p.m., Griffin Center, Corydon.
• Laconia Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall (the council will not meet in May).