April 14, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Friday, April 16
• Harrison County Regional Sewer District board, 8:30 a.m., government center, Corydon.
Monday, April 19
• LifeSpan Resources Inc. council, noon, YMCA Building, New Albany.
• Marengo Town Council, 6 p.m. town hall.
• Crandall Town Council, 6:30 p.m., community center.
• Georgetown Town Council, 6:30 p.m., Georgetown Optimist Club building.
• English Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Tuesday, April 20
• Elizabeth Town Council, 1 p.m., town office.
• Lanesville Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 5:30 p.m., Lanesville schools.
• Crawford County Health board, 6 p.m., conference room of health department, English.
• Crawford County Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Marengo.
• Palmyra Town Council/Utilities Control Board, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Town Council, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Wednesday, April 21
• Crawford County Tourism Board of Commissioners, 8 a.m., tourism office, Leavenworth.
Thursday, April 22
• Georgetown Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.