March 10, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Wednesday, March 10
• Advisory boards for Blue River, Jackson and Spencer townships, 6 p.m., Ramsey Fire House Station 3, Frenchtown.
• Jackson Township Advisory Board, following the joint meeting with Blue River and Spencer townships’ advisory boards, Ramsey Fire House Station 3, Frenchtown.
Monday, March 15
• Marengo Town Council, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Crandall Town Council, 6:30 p.m., community center.
• English Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Tuesday, March 16
• Elizabeth Town Council, 1 p.m., town office.
• Lanesville Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 5:30 p.m., school cafeteria.
• Crawford County Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administration office, Marengo.
• Corydon Town Council, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Wednesday, March 17
• Crawford County Tourism board, 8 a.m., tourism office, Leavenworth.
Thursday, March 18
• Harrison County Hospital board, 2 p.m., hospital, Corydon.