February 17, 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Friday, Feb. 19
• Harrison County Regional Sewer District board, 8:30 a.m., government center, Corydon.
Monday, Feb. 22
• LifeSpan Resources advisory council, noon, YMCA Building, New Albany.
• Crawford County Soil & Water Conservation District board, 4 p.m., Crawford County Community Park, Marengo.
• Harrison County Council, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
Tuesday, Feb. 23
• American Red Cross blood drive, noon to 5 p.m., Caesars Southern Indiana, Elizabeth.
• American Red Cross blood drive, noon to 5:30 p.m., Harrison County Hospital, Corydon.
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• Harrison County Parks board, 7 p.m., Harrison County Discovery Center, Corydon.
Thursday, Feb. 25
• Harrison County Public Library board, 3 p.m., Griffin Center, Corydon.
• Georgetown Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., government center, Corydon.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.