December 2, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Monday, Dec. 7
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 8:30 a.m., government center, Corydon.
• Harrison County Exceptional Learners Cooperative Governing Board, 1:30 p.m.; to attend by phone, call 1-812-738-7818.
• Mauckport Town Council, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Planning & Zoning Board, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, Dec. 8
• Crawford County Board of Commissioners, 3:30 p.m., judicial complex, English.
• Crawford County Council, 6 p.m., judicial complex, English.
• New Middletown Town Council, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Harrison County Solid Waste District board, 7 p.m., district office, Corydon.
Wednesday, Dec. 9
• Harrison County Sheriff’s Merit Board, 7:30 p.m., justice center, Corydon.
Thursday, Dec. 10
• Crawford County Solid Waste District board, 10 a.m., district office, English.
• Washington Township Advisory Board, 6 p.m., New Amsterdam Town Hall.
• Harrison County Land Conservation Committee, 7 p.m.
• North Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., North Harrison Middle School, Ramsey.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.