November 18, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Wednesday, Nov. 18
• Lanesville Town Council, special meeting to discuss east-end sewer project and other items that may come before the council, 7 p.m., town hall.
Thursday, Nov. 19
• Lanesville Town Council, executive session to discuss a personnel performance review (a special meting will follow if necessary), 9 a.m., town hall.
Friday, Nov. 20
• Harrison County Regional Sewer District board, 8:30 a.m., Government Center, Corydon.
• Harrison County Soil & Water Conservation District board, 8:45 a.m., Government Center, Corydon.
Monday, Nov. 23
• Marengo Town Council special meeting, noon, town hall.
• Crawford County Soil & Water Conservation District board, 4 p.m., district office, English.
• Harrison County Council, 7 p.m., Government Center, Corydon.
Tuesday, Nov. 24
• Comfort House Child Advocacy Center board, 5:30 p.m., Hampton Inn, Corydon.
• Georgetown Town Council, 6:30 p.m., Georgetown Optimist Club building.
• Palmyra Town Council, followed by the town’s Utilities Control Board, 7 p.m. at the town hall.