November 4, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Thursday, Nov. 5
• Lanesville Town Council special session, to discuss 2021 projects as well as other items brought before the council, 10:30 a.m., town hall.
Monday, Nov. 9
• LifeSpan Resources board, noon.
• Marengo Town Council, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Milltown Town Council, 6:30 p.m., town hall.
• Greenville Town Council, 7 p.m.
• Harrison County Council, 7 p.m., Government Center, Corydon.
• Lanesville Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Leavenworth Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
• New Amsterdam Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, Nov. 10
• Crawford County Board of Commissioners, 3:30 p.m., Judicial Complex, English.
• Crawford County Council, 6 p.m., Judicial Complex, English.
• Georgetown Plan Commission, 6 p.m.
• New Middletown Town Council, 6 p.m., town hall.
• Georgetown Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m.
• Harrison County Solid Waste District board, 7 p.m., district office, Corydon.
• South Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., administrative office, Corydon.
Wednesday, Nov. 11
• Harrison County Sheriff’s Merit Board, 7:30 p.m., Justice Center, Corydon.
Thursday, Nov. 12
• Harrison County Land Conservation Committee, 7 p.m.
• North Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., North Harrison Middle School, Ramsey.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.