September 30, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or
organization for more information.
Monday, Oct. 5
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 8:30 a.m., Government Center, Corydon.
• Mauckport Town Council, 6:30 p.m.
• Corydon Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Planning & Zoning, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Tuesday, Oct. 6
• Georgetown Plan Commission, 6 p.m.
• Georgetown Redevelopment Commission, 6:30 p.m.
• South Harrison Community School Corp. board, 7 p.m., administrative office, Corydon.
• Corydon Town Council, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Wednesday, Oct. 7
• Harrison County Board of Health, 8 a.m.
Thursday, Oct. 8
• Harrison County Land Conservation Committee, 7 p.m.
• North Harrison Community School Corp. board, 7 p.m., North Harrison Middle School, Ramsey.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., followed by the Utilities Control Board, town hall.