September 16, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Friday, Sept. 18
• Harrison County Regional Sewer District board, 8:30 a.m., Government Center, Corydon.
Monday, Sept. 21
• Crandall Town Council, 6:30 p.m., community center.
• Georgetown Town Council, 6:30 p.m.
• English Town Council, 7 p.m.
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., Government Center, Corydon.
Tuesday, Sept. 22
• Comfort House Child Advocacy Center board, 5:30 p.m., Hampton Inn, Corydon.
Wednesday, Sept. 23
• Harrison County Parks board, 7 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 24
• South Central Area Special Education Cooperative Governing Board, 9:30 a.m., special education cooperative office, Paoli.
• Harrison County Public Library board, 3 p.m., main library, Corydon.
• Spencer Township Advisory Board, 5 p.m., township trustee’s office, Ramsey.
• Georgetown Board of Zoning Appeals, 6:30 p.m.
• Crawford County Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., Judicial Complex, English.
• Harrison County Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.