September 2, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some boards are still meeting via conference calls. If interested in a board meeting, call that office or organization for more information.
Friday, Sept. 4
• Harrison County Election Board, 9 a.m., Election Room, Harrison County Court House, Corydon.
Monday, Sept. 7
• Mauckport Town Council, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 8
• Harrison County Board of Commissioners, 8:30 a.m., Government Center, Corydon.
• Crawford County Board of Commissioners, 3:30 p.m., Judicial Complex, English.
• Crawford County Council, 6 p.m., Judicial Complex, English.
• New Middletown Town Council, 6 p.m.
• Harrison County Solid Waste District board, 7 p.m., district office, Corydon.
• Corydon Board of Zoning Appeals, 7 p.m., town hall.
• Corydon Planning & Zoning, 7:30 p.m., town hall.
Wednesday, Sept. 9
• Harrison County Sheriff’s Merit Board, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 10
• Washington Township Advisory Board, 6 p.m., New Amsterdam Town Hall.
• Harrison County Land Conservation Committee, 7 p.m.
• North Harrison Community School Corp. Board of Trustees, 7 p.m., North Harrison Middle School, Ramsey.
• Palmyra Town Council, 7 p.m., town hall.